William J. Wiggs, Jr., MD
Dr. Wiggs is a Fayetteville native who earned his medical degree from East Carolina University in 1990. He completed his residency in otolaryngology at the Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA in 1995, and was board certified in 1996.
Dr. Wiggs joined Fayetteville Otolaryngology in 1995. He maintains surgical privileges at Fayetteville Ambulatory Surgery Center, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, and Highsmith-Rainey Hospital.
Dr. Wiggs is board certified with the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is an active member of the following organizations, among others:
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- NC Society of Otolaryngology HNS
- NC Medical Society
- Cumberland County Medical Association
His medical specialties include:
- general otolaryngology
- ear, nasal and sinus surgery
- head and neck cancer surgery
- ENT allergies.
Dr. Wiggs is married and has two children. His personal interests include church, family/children, hunting, fishing. physical fitness, golf and music.